Traveling Luck for Laguna Kotani, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Laguna Kotani?What's around Laguna Kotani?
Wikipedia near Laguna Kotani
Where to stay near Laguna Kotani
The timezone in Laguna Kotani is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.100000000000001°, Longitude. -68.416666699999993°
Geographic features & Photographs around Laguna Kotani, in Potosí, Bolivia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tan Khan (7.6km)
- Cerro Colorado (12.3km)
- Cerro Chiar Ckollo (15.3km)
- Cerro Piquisa (22.9km)
- Cerro Hancoanta (26.8km)
- Cerro Caicatima (27.7km)
- Cerro Caltama (28.5km)
- Cerro Alto Mira (31.5km)
- Cerro Nillumilluri (33.4km)
- Cerro Anapav (33.4km)
- Cerro Punta (33.7km)
- Kkollu Loma (33.8km)
- Cerro Sojosi (35.6km)
- Cerro Khara Ojjo (38.4km)
- Cerro Chacquere (38.5km)
- Cerro Chinchillani (38.8km)
- Cerro Sulisane (39.3km)
- Cerro Upila (41.9km)
- Cerro Culicutini (42km)
- Cerro Camerine (44.7km)
- Cerro Patillani (45.2km)
- Cerro Laiquina (49.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Sacalla (38.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ojo de Agua (21km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Kotani (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Piquisa (27.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mistopampa (22.9km)