Traveling Luck for Río San Lucas, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Rio San Lucas?What's around Rio San Lucas?
Wikipedia near Rio San Lucas
Where to stay near Río San Lucas
The timezone in Rio San Lucas is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.8833333°, Longitude. -65°
Geographic features & Photographs around Río San Lucas, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Uruchini (12.2km)
- Buena Vista (26.7km)
- Singabi (26.7km)
- Quimsa Cruz (26.7km)
- Huayoma (30.4km)
- Estancia Kheta Mayu (31.3km)
- Uruchini (31.7km)
- Tiupampa (31.8km)
- Turuchipa (34.6km)
- Estancia Tulmisa (34.7km)
- Estancia Chillahua (34.8km)
- Torojchi (35.7km)
- Kata (38.1km)
- Cruz Pampa (38.6km)
- Tolapampa (45km)
- Estancia Phichacho (49km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Recreo (5.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Chilchi Pampa (42.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Capellani (31.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Valles (38.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Quinsa Cocha (49km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra Ichuloma (42.2km)