Traveling Luck for Río Sauta, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Rio Sauta?What's around Rio Sauta?
Wikipedia near Rio Sauta
Where to stay near Río Sauta
Also known as Rio Cauta, Río Cauta
The timezone in Rio Sauta is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. -18.3333333°, Longitude. -66.5333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Sauta, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pamachaya (15.2km)
- Ovejería (15.9km)
- Escaraya (16.1km)
- Chuchiri (21km)
- Mojón (21.3km)
- Sauta (22.9km)
- Andavilque (26.2km)
- Churiparaña (26.6km)
- Juntavi (27.1km)
- Chaquilla (27.5km)
- Catavi (29.4km)
- Irupata (30km)
- Churipara (31.9km)
- Isturata (32.3km)
- Siglo Veinte (32.3km)
- Aymaya (32.4km)
- Alcaria (34.4km)
- Tranqui (37.5km)
- Chayanta (38.7km)
- Llallagua (40.5km)
- Colcha (41.4km)
- Chojlla (45km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Río Colcha (48.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia Rafael Bustillos (10.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Negro (37.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Río Sauta
Juan mendoza, Oruro, Bolivia (202.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.