Traveling Luck for Kollpa, Oruro, Bolivia
Where is Kollpa?What's around Kollpa?
Wikipedia near Kollpa
Where to stay near Kollpa
Also known as Estancia Kollpa Kharalla
The timezone in Kollpa is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. -18.9500°, Longitude. -67.6167°
Satellite map around Kollpa
Loading map of Kollpa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollpa, in Oruro, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Villi Villi (44.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Río Jankho Uma (38.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Melchor Kkota (37.5km)
- Cerro Semeira (14.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Icharaqui (32.8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Huanaduro (41.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Piguiña (40.9km)