Traveling Luck for Pallalli Pampa, Oruro, Bolivia
Where is Pallalli Pampa?What's around Pallalli Pampa?
Wikipedia near Pallalli Pampa
Where to stay near Pallalli Pampa
The timezone in Pallalli Pampa is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.683333300000001°, Longitude. -68.349999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pallalli Pampa, in Oruro, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Pozo de Agua Pallatuma (34.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pusija Loma (29.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Cruz Vilkhe (48.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Hoyada Ulo (45.3km)