Traveling Luck for Ramadilla, Oruro, Bolivia
Where is Ramadilla?What's around Ramadilla?
Wikipedia near Ramadilla
Where to stay near Ramadilla
Also known as Estancia Ramadilla
The timezone in Ramadilla is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9667°, Longitude. -67.6500°
Satellite map around Ramadilla
Loading map of Ramadilla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ramadilla, in Oruro, Bolivia
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zepita Pampa (11.6km)
- Vesteciapata Pampa (17km)
- Cachita Pampa (21.3km)
- Jurukkollu Pampa (21.3km)
- Iru Pampa (26.2km)
- Patola Serca Pampa (26.2km)
- Laura Pampa (27.5km)
- Carimata Pampa (29.8km)
- Antahuano Pampa (29.8km)
- Chicarani Pampa (34km)
- Pakkollu Pampa (34km)
- Wila Kkota Pampa (40.9km)
- Kollpa Pampa (41.4km)
- Pasaja Pampa (43.6km)
- Zepita Pampa (44.2km)
- Iru Pata Pampa (46.5km)
- Kollcha Pampa (47.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Río Jankho Uma (32.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Melchor Kkota (30.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Semeira (16.2km)