Traveling Luck for Venta, Oruro, Bolivia
Where is Venta?What's around Venta?
Wikipedia near Venta
Where to stay near Venta
The timezone in Venta is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. -18.933333300000001°, Longitude. -67.433333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Venta, in Oruro, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zepita Pampa (26.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia Sur Carangas (38.3km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Tarapata (46.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Copajira (41.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Crequi Montfort (46.4km)