Traveling Luck for Jipanani, La Paz, Bolivia
Where is Jipanani?What's around Jipanani?
Wikipedia near Jipanani
Where to stay near Jipanani
The timezone in Jipanani is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5833°, Longitude. -69.3000°
Weather near Jipanani; Report from Charana, 40.5km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Jipanani
Loading map of Jipanani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jipanani, in La Paz, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jipanani (0km)
- Cuadrilla (11.6km)
- Estancia Lacuta (11.6km)
- Estancia Khala Uta (15.9km)
- Lluta (15.9km)
- Estancia Khulu Utu (16.4km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (16.5km)
- Estancia Catavi (18.6km)
- Uchusuma (20.7km)
- Jupanani (20.7km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (21.7km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (21.7km)
- Choquecota (22.6km)
- Marcana (22.6km)
- Caracollo Chico (23.2km)
- Tambo (25.4km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (25.8km)
- Tijillani (26.1km)
- Cultani (26.6km)
- Estancia Nasacara (28km)
- Estancia Socanavi (28.9km)
- Marchuqui (29.6km)
- Estancia Ticani (30.5km)
- Estancia Mauri (31.3km)
- Taypi Uma (32.6km)
- Pumaravi (32.9km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (34.8km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (35.1km)
- Estancia Lumani (35.5km)
- Caracollo (36.2km)
- Hellu-Uta (36.6km)
- Estancia Apachoco (39.6km)
- Estancia Llapallani (40.4km)
- Estancia Lupirani (40.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Ferrocarril Arica a la Paz (10.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Abaroa (15.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jankho Kollata Pampa (36.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Tiquirani (11.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (7.2km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (18.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Charana (40.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jipanani
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (40.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.