Traveling Luck for Cerro Lapijicata, La Paz, Bolivia
Where is Cerro Lapijicata?What's around Cerro Lapijicata?
Wikipedia near Cerro Lapijicata
Where to stay near Cerro Lapijicata
Also known as Cerro Lopijitata
The timezone in Cerro Lapijicata is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5667°, Longitude. -69.3000°
Weather near Cerro Lapijicata; Report from Charana, 41.2km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Cerro Lapijicata
Loading map of Cerro Lapijicata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Lapijicata, in La Paz, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jipanani (5.2km)
- Cuadrilla (7.2km)
- Estancia Khulu Utu (11.6km)
- Estancia Khala Uta (15km)
- Estancia Lacuta (16.5km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (18.3km)
- Lluta (18.3km)
- Uchusuma (20km)
- Jupanani (20km)
- Marcana (20.7km)
- Choquecota (20.7km)
- Cultani (21.5km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (21.5km)
- Tambo (22.6km)
- Estancia Catavi (23.2km)
- Estancia Socanavi (25.4km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (25.8km)
- Estancia Mauri (26.1km)
- Caracollo Chico (28km)
- Pumaravi (28.9km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (30.2km)
- Tijillani (31.4km)
- Estancia Ticani (31.8km)
- Marchuqui (32.6km)
- Estancia Nasacara (32.9km)
- Hellu-Uta (33.9km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (35.5km)
- Taypi Uma (36.2km)
- Estancia Lumani (36.6km)
- Estancia Sorapa (36.8km)
- Mauri (37.2km)
- Estancia Jankho Amaya (39.5km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (39.6km)
- Estancia Llapallani (40.1km)
- Caracollo (40.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Ferrocarril Arica a la Paz (5.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Abaroa (10.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jankho Kollata Pampa (31.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Tiquirani (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (5km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (15.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Charana (40.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Lapijicata
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (41.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.