Traveling Luck for Cerro San Martín, La Paz, Bolivia
Where is Cerro San Martin?What's around Cerro San Martin?
Wikipedia near Cerro San Martin
Where to stay near Cerro San Martín
The timezone in Cerro San Martin is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.6667°, Longitude. -69.2333°
Weather near Cerro San Martín; Report from Charana, 64.6km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Cerro San Martín
Loading map of Cerro San Martín and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro San Martín, in La Paz, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Taypi Uma (7.3km)
- Tijillani (20.1km)
- Estancia Porque (21.8km)
- Estancia Lumani (25.8km)
- Kollpani (26.7km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (27.2km)
- Collpacollpani (28.1km)
- Estancia Lacuta (29.6km)
- Sepulturas (29.6km)
- Estancia Nasacara (30.1km)
- Caracollo Chico (30.6km)
- Jupanani (31.4km)
- Estancia Catavi (31.9km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (32.7km)
- Jipanani (33km)
- Chinucave (34km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (35.5km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (35.5km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (36.6km)
- Estancia Apachoco (36.7km)
- Chiarjaque (40.2km)
- Estancia Conani (40.2km)
- Anantocollo (40.9km)
- Estancia Khara (41.9km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (42.1km)
- Cuadrilla (44.4km)
- Estancia Khulu Utu (44.4km)
- Umaquilca (49.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Ferrocarril Arica a la Paz (41.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Abaroa (46.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lloqueta (46.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (40.2km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (36.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro San Martín
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (64.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.