Traveling Luck for Cerro Sohoni, La Paz, Bolivia
Where is Cerro Sohoni?What's around Cerro Sohoni?
Wikipedia near Cerro Sohoni
Where to stay near Cerro Sohoni
Also known as Cerro Suuni, Cerro Suusi
The timezone in Cerro Sohoni is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.6167°, Longitude. -69.2833°
Weather near Cerro Sohoni; Report from Charana, 45.9km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Cerro Sohoni
Loading map of Cerro Sohoni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Sohoni, in La Paz, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Estancia Lacuta (10km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (11.3km)
- Jipanani (11.6km)
- Estancia Catavi (15.9km)
- Tijillani (16.5km)
- Caracollo Chico (18.3km)
- Lluta (20.7km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (20.7km)
- Jupanani (21.7km)
- Estancia Nasacara (21.7km)
- Taypi Uma (22.6km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (22.6km)
- Cuadrilla (23.2km)
- Estancia Khala Uta (25.4km)
- Estancia Khulu Utu (26.1km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (28km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (29km)
- Uchusuma (29.6km)
- Estancia Lumani (30.5km)
- Marchuqui (30.5km)
- Choquecota (32.6km)
- Marcana (32.6km)
- Estancia Apachoco (33km)
- Caracollo (33.9km)
- Chinucave (34.8km)
- Estancia Ticani (35.5km)
- Tambo (36.2km)
- Cultani (36.6km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (38km)
- Estancia Socanavi (40.1km)
- Estancia Mauri (42.1km)
- Collpacollpani (42.2km)
- Estancia Porque (43.5km)
- Pumaravi (44.3km)
- Kollpani (46.5km)
- Corcota (54.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Ferrocarril Arica a la Paz (21.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Abaroa (26.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lloqueta (26.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Coipachoncho (46.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (18.6km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (23.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Sohoni
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (45.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.