Traveling Luck for Quebrada Tiquirani, La Paz, Bolivia
Where is Quebrada Tiquirani?What's around Quebrada Tiquirani?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Tiquirani
Where to stay near Quebrada Tiquirani
The timezone in Quebrada Tiquirani is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. -17.5500°, Longitude. -69.2833°
Weather near Quebrada Tiquirani; Report from Charana, 47.4km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Quebrada Tiquirani
Loading map of Quebrada Tiquirani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Tiquirani, in La Paz, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Estancia Khulu Utu (5.2km)
- Cuadrilla (10km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (11.3km)
- Jipanani (11.6km)
- Cultani (15.7km)
- Jupanani (15.9km)
- Estancia Khala Uta (20.7km)
- Estancia Mauri (21.5km)
- Estancia Lacuta (23.2km)
- Choquecota (25km)
- Marcana (25km)
- Lluta (25.4km)
- Tambo (25.6km)
- Uchusuma (25.6km)
- Estancia Socanavi (27.1km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (28km)
- Pumaravi (29.5km)
- Estancia Catavi (30.1km)
- Estancia Sorapa (32.8km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (32.9km)
- Estancia Lumani (33.9km)
- Caracollo Chico (34.8km)
- Mauri (36.1km)
- Hellu-Uta (36.6km)
- Estancia Sacacani (36.8km)
- Tijillani (36.9km)
- Estancia Jankho Amaya (37.1km)
- Taypi Uma (37.2km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (37.2km)
- Tambo Quemado (38.4km)
- Estancia Ticani (38.4km)
- Estancia Nasacara (39.6km)
- Marchuqui (39.8km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (41.4km)
- Estancia Sunapo (42.9km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jankho Kollata Pampa (27.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Tiquirani (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (11.3km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (10km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Tiquirani
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (47.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.