Traveling Luck for Valles, Chuquisaca, Bolivia
Where is Valles?What's around Valles?
Wikipedia near Valles
Where to stay near Valles
Also known as Valle
The timezone in Valles is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.0000°, Longitude. -65.0000°
Satellite map around Valles
Loading map of Valles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valles, in Chuquisaca, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Torojchi (3.4km)
- Estancia Tunasniyoj (7.6km)
- Estancia Chillahua (11.8km)
- Estancia Toma Pata (12.3km)
- Estancia Puca Pampa (17.4km)
- Estancia Phichacho (21.7km)
- Estancia Kheta Mayu (26.6km)
- Kata (28.4km)
- Estancia Yuraj Cancha (29.6km)
- Buena Vista (30.5km)
- Estancia Challa Chajra (30.5km)
- Estancia Khuchu (31.9km)
- Estancia Lupa Loma (33.3km)
- Kayarani (33.3km)
- Arapiri (38.3km)
- Jatun Salva (40.2km)
- Querque Huasi (40.3km)
- Estancia Churqui Pampa (41.9km)
- Santa Ana (42.3km)
- Singabi (42.3km)
- Estancia Koya Khasa (42.9km)
- Comunidad Querquehuisi (43.4km)
- Mojón (43.4km)
- Huañuma (52.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Kaya Rayoj (40.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Valles (0km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Rancho Luis Servio (22.2km)