Traveling Luck for Abra de Napa, Bolivia (general), Bolivia
Where is Abra de Napa?What's around Abra de Napa?
Wikipedia near Abra de Napa
Where to stay near Abra de Napa
Also known as Abra Oriente de Napa, Paso Abra de Napa, Portezuelo Oriente de Napa
The timezone in Abra de Napa is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.566666699999999°, Longitude. -68.599999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Abra de Napa, in Bolivia (general), Bolivia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Pampa de Togua (45.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Puntilla de Napa (28.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal de Jachucoposa (38.7km)
- abandoned camp;
- disused camping... Might be interesting. .
- Campamento Azufrera (7.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Jachcha Churi Kkota (32.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arroyo de Empexa (46.5km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Cayte (23.1km)