Traveling Luck for Nevado Parinacota, Bolivia (general), Bolivia
Where is Nevado Parinacota?What's around Nevado Parinacota?
Wikipedia near Nevado Parinacota
Where to stay near Nevado Parinacota
Also known as Cerro Parinacota, Cerro de Parinacota
The timezone in Nevado Parinacota is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.1666667°, Longitude. -69.15°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nevado Parinacota, in Bolivia (general), Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Challapujo (23.5km)
- Ajata (23.5km)
- Papel Pampa (25.9km)
- Saracota (28.3km)
- Pisarata (30.5km)
- Jachcha Paco Pampa (30.8km)
- Sopocalane (31.8km)
- Estancia Chaiña Chuto (35.5km)
- Parinacota (37km)
- Culiculini (38.4km)
- Hueilla (38.8km)
- Tulduni (38.9km)
- Caquena (40km)
- Silpasilvani (40.9km)
- Estancia Copa Pujio (41.9km)
- Lauca (41.9km)
- Japucucho (43.5km)
- Colpita (44.8km)
- Queñavinto (45km)
- Sajama (48.2km)
- Chucullo (48.3km)
- Rosapata (49.3km)
- Autilla (50km)
- Juntuma (50.2km)
- Ancovilque (51.7km)
- Achacala (51.7km)
- Estancia Junchusuma (54.9km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Cerro Parinacota (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa de Quisiquisini (33.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Morro Caquena (33.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Condorire (46.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nevado Parinacota
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (200.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.