Traveling Luck for Río Putani, Bolivia (general), Bolivia
Where is Rio Putani?What's around Rio Putani?
Wikipedia near Rio Putani
Where to stay near Río Putani
Also known as Rio Putani, Río Putani
The timezone in Rio Putani is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5833°, Longitude. -69.3167°
Weather near Río Putani; Report from Charana, 35.5km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Río Putani
Loading map of Río Putani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Putani, in Bolivia (general), Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jipanani (5km)
- Cuadrilla (10.4km)
- Estancia Lacuta (10.5km)
- Estancia Khala Uta (11.3km)
- Lluta (11.3km)
- Estancia Taquimalo (15.7km)
- Uchusuma (15.9km)
- Estancia Catavi (16.5km)
- Choquecota (18.3km)
- Marcana (18.3km)
- Estancia Khulu Utu (18.6km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (18.6km)
- Caracollo Chico (21.5km)
- Tambo (21.7km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (23.2km)
- Eduardo Avaroa (25.4km)
- Marchuqui (25.5km)
- Jupanani (25.6km)
- Estancia Ticani (25.6km)
- Estancia Socanavi (25.7km)
- Estancia Nasacara (26.6km)
- Tijillani (26.6km)
- Cultani (28km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (30.1km)
- Pumaravi (30.1km)
- Estancia Mauri (31.7km)
- Hellu-Uta (32.6km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (32.9km)
- Caracollo (33km)
- Estancia Llapallani (35.5km)
- Estancia Lupirani (35.5km)
- Taypi Uma (36.6km)
- Estancia Apachoco (38km)
- Mauri (39.5km)
- Rosapata (39.8km)
- Estancia Alcoco (40.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Ferrocarril Arica a la Paz (11.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Abaroa (16.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jankho Kollata Pampa (36.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Tiquirani (14.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comunidad Pasa (5.2km)
- oil pipeline;
- a pipeline used for transporting oil.
- NAME NOT KNOWN (22.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Charana (35.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Río Putani
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (35.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.