Traveling Luck for Boca de La Tigra, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Boca de La Tigra?What's around Boca de La Tigra?
Wikipedia near Boca de La Tigra
Where to stay near Boca de La Tigra
The timezone in Boca de La Tigra is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 7.7903°, Longitude. -70.0633°
Satellite map around Boca de La Tigra
Loading map of Boca de La Tigra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boca de La Tigra, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boca de La Tigra (0km)
- La Tigra (7.4km)
- El Abre Cartón (10.1km)
- Palital de Apure (10.5km)
- Santa Rosalía (11.6km)
- Graterol (11.9km)
- Catalina (12.2km)
- Corralito (12.4km)
- La Corcovada (12.7km)
- Reyes Méndez (14.2km)
- El Cerrito Conchero (17.3km)
- Rabanal (17.6km)
- Salomé (18.3km)
- Brazos Dieras (19.6km)
- La Alcancía (23.4km)
- Santa Marta (24.5km)
- Santa Susana (24.6km)
- Mata de Banco (24.6km)
- Santa Lucía (25.9km)
- Mata de Palma (26.2km)
- Medanito (27.9km)
- La Manga (28.6km)
- Suripá (29.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Orticero (24.1km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (30.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Paso Garzon (28.5km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Brazo La Tigra (9.3km)
Airports close to Boca de La Tigra
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (162km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Boca de La Tigra
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (46.7km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (175km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (179.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.