Traveling Luck for Isla Foca, Piura, Peru
Where is Isla Foca?What's around Isla Foca?
Wikipedia near Isla Foca
Where to stay near Isla Foca
The timezone in Isla Foca is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.2089°, Longitude. -81.2072°
Satellite map around Isla Foca
Loading map of Isla Foca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Isla Foca, in Piura, Peru
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Campana (5.6km)
- Punta Foca (6.3km)
- Punta Blanco (7km)
- Punta Guanera (18.4km)
- Punta Las Gaviotas (20.3km)
- Punta El Cenizo (20.3km)
- Punta Capitala (20.6km)
- Punta Ajureyo (25.3km)
- Punta La Tortuga (26.9km)
- Punta La Tortuga (27.5km)
- Punta Negra (28.7km)
- Punta Paita (31km)
- Punta Ñermete (31.7km)
- Punta Gobernador (35.5km)
- El Lobo (36.7km)
- Punta Chuy (37.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Tablazo (38km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Copmar (33.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro La Silla de Paita (17.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Foca (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- La Tortuga (25.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Negro (16.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Paita West (33.2km)
Airports close to Isla Foca
Capitan concha(PIU), Piura, Peru (142.6km)
Capitan montes(TYL), Talara, Peru (151.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Isla Foca
El pato ab, Talara, Peru (157.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.