Traveling Luck for Kumaka Fall, Upper Demerara-Berbice, Guyana
Where is Kumaka Fall?What's around Kumaka Fall?
Wikipedia near Kumaka Fall
Where to stay near Kumaka Fall
Also known as Kumaka Rapids
The timezone in Kumaka Fall is America/Guyana
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.4000°, Longitude. -58.8333°
Satellite map around Kumaka Fall
Loading map of Kumaka Fall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kumaka Fall, in Upper Demerara-Berbice, Guyana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kumaka River (7.5km)
- Madray River (10km)
- Kanaima River (13.4km)
- Saint Mary Creek (15km)
- Gilt Creek (15km)
- L'Esperance Creek (15km)
- Potaro River (15km)
- Captain Mann's Creek (16.7km)
- Labaria (16.7km)
- Omai River (18km)
- Seballi River (23.7km)
- Mowassi River (24.1km)
- Konawaruk River (24.1km)
- Crystal Creek (26.1km)
- Tiger River (27.6km)
- Mariwa River (34.1km)
- Sarah Creek (34.1km)
- Kurrakurra River (34.4km)
- Star Creek (35.6km)
- Turu Creek (38.2km)
- Louisa Creek (40.3km)
- Kuru Kuru Creek (40.4km)
- Clear Water Creek (43.5km)
- Potosi Creek (43.5km)
- Mariabo Creek (44.8km)
- Yaya Creek (50.6km)
- Greenheart Creek (50.7km)
- Yiembaru Creek (50.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tumatumari Ridge (30.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Omai Mine (18km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Tiger Creek Trail (37.4km)
- a navigable narrow part of a bay, strait, river, etc..
- Greenheart Stream (50.7km)
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Issano Junction (44.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kumaka Fall
Linden, Linden, Guyana (159.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.