Traveling Luck for Skeldon, East Berbice-Corentyne, Guyana
Where is Skeldon?What's around Skeldon?
Wikipedia near Skeldon
Where to stay near Skeldon
Also known as Number 80, Skeldon Place
The timezone in Skeldon is America/Guyana
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 5.8833°, Longitude. -57.1333°
Loading map of Skeldon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skeldon, in East Berbice-Corentyne, Guyana
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Number Seventy-eight (3.3km)
- Number Eighty (3.3km)
- Number Seventy-nine Kingston (3.3km)
- Mary and Eliza (4.7km)
- Queenstown (4.7km)
- Number Seventy-seven (4.7km)
- Spring Garden (7.4km)
- Number Seventy-six (7.4km)
- Harriet (7.4km)
- Line Path (7.4km)
- Skeldon (7.4km)
- Stockholm (9.4km)
- Clonbrook (9.4km)
- Little Massiah (10.5km)
- Hong Kong (12km)
- Massiah (12km)
- Carnarvon (13.7km)
- Friendship (14.8km)
- Jackson Creek (14.8km)
- New Market (16.9km)
- Babylon (17.8km)
- Benab (20.1km)
- Number Sixty (24.1km)
- Number Fifty-nine (24.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bluf punt (21.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Middenpad van Kwatta (25.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Majoor Fernandes (26.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skeldon
Linden, Linden, Guyana (226.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.