Traveling Luck for Entroncamento, (BR19), Brazil
Where is Entroncamento?What's around Entroncamento?
Wikipedia near Entroncamento
Where to stay near Entroncamento
The timezone in Entroncamento is America/Recife
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.6250°, Longitude. -35.9036°
Satellite map around Entroncamento
Loading map of Entroncamento and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Entroncamento, in (BR19), Brazil
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rio da Chata (15.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Serra do Salgado (13.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Serra Verde (19.1km)