Traveling Luck for Laguna Hedionda, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Laguna Hedionda?What's around Laguna Hedionda?
Wikipedia near Laguna Hedionda
Where to stay near Laguna Hedionda
The timezone in Laguna Hedionda is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. -22.4167°, Longitude. -67.8667°
Satellite map around Laguna Hedionda
Loading map of Laguna Hedionda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laguna Hedionda, in Potosí, Bolivia
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Tocorpuri (17.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tocotocare (41.2km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Cerro Volcán (40.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Hedionda (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Viscachilla (29.9km)