Traveling Luck for La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Where is La Plata?What's around La Plata?
Wikipedia near La Plata
Where to stay near La Plata
Also known as Eva Peron, Eva Perón, La Plata, ラプラタ
The timezone in La Plata is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. -34.9313889°, Longitude. -57.9488889°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Plata, in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Ensenada Berisso (35.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Plata Aerodrome (27.4km)
- a waterway between two piers, or cut into the land for the berthing of ships.
- Gran Dock (39km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Partido de Berisso (49.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Bañado Maldonado (42.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arroyo del Gato (28.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- La Plata (0km)
Airports close to La Plata
La plata(LPG), La plata, Argentina (31.1km)