Traveling Luck for Alo, Wallis and Futuna (general), Wallis and Futuna
Where is Alo?What's around Alo?
Wikipedia near Alo
Where to stay near Alo
Also known as Malae
The timezone in Alo is Pacific/Wallis
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.3166667°, Longitude. -178.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Alo, in Wallis and Futuna (general), Wallis and Futuna
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de Mua (19.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Maopoopo Ile Futuna (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription d' Alo (23.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse de Sigavé (15km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher du Sud-Ouest (9.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles de Horne (9.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Chenal Sain (19.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Circonscription de Sigavé (21.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Morne du Pavillon (17.2km)