Traveling Luck for Lopévi, (NH11), Vanuatu
Where is Lopevi?What's around Lopevi?
Wikipedia near Lopevi
Where to stay near Lopévi
Also known as Ile Lopevi, Lopeyi, Ulveah, Île Lopévi
The timezone in Lopevi is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. -16.5000°, Longitude. 168.3500°
Satellite map around Lopévi
Loading map of Lopévi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lopévi, in (NH11), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Nahoupk (14.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Noaillès (5.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Trou dans la Falaise (35.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- The Ninepin (34.8km)