Traveling Luck for Dévèl, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Devel?What's around Devel?
Wikipedia near Devel
Where to stay near Dévèl
The timezone in Devel is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.95°, Longitude. 167.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dévèl, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tamlilip (11.2km)
- Batarhoumbou (11.2km)
- Anap (15.1km)
- Batarlilip (15.1km)
- Tenmérer (15.8km)
- Lamniat (17.7km)
- Wounaout (19.5km)
- Lavalsal (19.5km)
- Tenmial (19.5km)
- Loua (20.1km)
- Potovrou (20.1km)
- Alavas (20.7km)
- Lampétiar (20.7km)
- Lésarmalras (21km)
- Renmar (21km)
- Oroni (21.9km)
- Pépéksal (21.9km)
- Naous (24.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (20.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (17.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tolamp Reef (21.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pseukel Bay (21.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Léhourou (15.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dévèl
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (135km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.