Traveling Luck for Harbelbel, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Harbelbel?What's around Harbelbel?
Wikipedia near Harbelbel
Where to stay near Harbelbel
The timezone in Harbelbel is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:46. It's light
Latitude. -16.2000°, Longitude. 167.5000°
Satellite map around Harbelbel
Loading map of Harbelbel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Harbelbel, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Melongkouli (11.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Molkou (15.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port Stanley (22.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation de Bushman Bay (5.1km)