Traveling Luck for Rivière de Léhourou, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Riviere de Lehourou?What's around Riviere de Lehourou?
Wikipedia near Riviere de Lehourou
Where to stay near Rivière de Léhourou
The timezone in Riviere de Lehourou is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.9°, Longitude. 167.2666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rivière de Léhourou, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- North Cape (20.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (4.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Wowo (20.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Vétaoun (28km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Léhourou (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rivière de Léhourou
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (120.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.