Traveling Luck for Lissartra, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Lissartra?What's around Lissartra?
Wikipedia near Lissartra
Where to stay near Lissartra
Also known as Mont Rarab, Pic Rarab
The timezone in Lissartra is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.9833333°, Longitude. 167.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lissartra, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tamlilip (4.9km)
- Batarhoumbou (4.9km)
- Batarlilip (5km)
- Pépéksal (19.5km)
- Oroni (19.5km)
- Wall (20.1km)
- Wounaout (21.9km)
- Lavalsal (21.9km)
- Tenmial (21.9km)
- Inter (22.4km)
- Bitar (22.4km)
- Loua (24.6km)
- Karo (24.7km)
- Orap (24.9km)
- Lamniat (24.9km)
- Tomboul (24.9km)
- Wilmèt (24.9km)
- Anap (25.1km)
- Tenmérer (25.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bakamil (24.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Rhénamm (24.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pseukel Bay (19.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Baie de la Maloua (20.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lissartra
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (145km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.