Traveling Luck for Oussélé, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Oussele?What's around Oussele?
Wikipedia near Oussele
Where to stay near Oussélé
The timezone in Oussele is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. -16.100000000000001°, Longitude. 167.41666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oussélé, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Maragous (24.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Baie Botoun (22km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port Stanley (17.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Téné (11.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bakor (14km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oussélé
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (188.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.