Traveling Luck for Pétervilèm, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Petervilem?What's around Petervilem?
Wikipedia near Petervilem
Where to stay near Pétervilèm
Also known as Lui Lahag, Mont Luilakag
The timezone in Petervilem is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.9166667°, Longitude. 167.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pétervilèm, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Anap (7km)
- Lampétiar (10km)
- Alavas (10km)
- Lésarmalras (10.9km)
- Renmar (10.9km)
- Tenmérer (10.9km)
- Potovrou (11.2km)
- Wowo (14km)
- Invanou (15.4km)
- Léronron (15.4km)
- Tenmial (17.7km)
- Tentaréssoup (19.4km)
- Sonrha (19.4km)
- Lamniat (19.4km)
- Tentaréssak (20.1km)
- Matanvat (20.1km)
- Tamlilip (20.1km)
- Batarhoumbou (20.1km)
- Loua (24.8km)
- Pépéksal (24.9km)
- Oroni (24.9km)
- Batarlilip (25.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (11.2km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (15.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tolamp Reef (24.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vao (20.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- North Cape (14km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pétervilèm
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (124.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.