Traveling Luck for Renmar, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Renmar?What's around Renmar?
Wikipedia near Renmar
Where to stay near Renmar
The timezone in Renmar is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. -15.9000°, Longitude. 167.2000°
Satellite map around Renmar
Loading map of Renmar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Renmar, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Renmar (0km)
- Lésarmalras (0km)
- Léronron (4.9km)
- Invanou (4.9km)
- Wowo (5km)
- Lampétiar (10.9km)
- Alavas (10.9km)
- Sonrha (10.9km)
- Tentaréssoup (10.9km)
- Tentaréssak (14km)
- Matanvat (14km)
- Anap (14.6km)
- Potovrou (15.4km)
- Tenmial (15.8km)
- Tenmérer (19.4km)
- Oroni (25.6km)
- Pépéksal (25.6km)
- Tamlilip (27km)
- Batarhoumbou (27km)
- Lamniat (29.6km)
- Wall (30.6km)
- Batarlilip (33.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (15.4km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (24.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tolamp Reef (34.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vao (29.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Baie de la Maloua (30.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- North Cape (5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bougainville Strait (22.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Pasco Bank (22.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Renmar
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (119.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.