Traveling Luck for Venapougoï, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Venapougoi?What's around Venapougoi?
Wikipedia near Venapougoi
Where to stay near Venapougoï
Also known as Mont Rubina, Rou Bina, Sommet Rubina
The timezone in Venapougoi is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. -15.9333°, Longitude. 167.2500°
Satellite map around Venapougoï
Loading map of Venapougoï and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Venapougoï, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Anap (10km)
- Tenmérer (11.2km)
- Potovrou (15.1km)
- Lamniat (15.4km)
- Lampétiar (15.8km)
- Alavas (15.8km)
- Tamlilip (15.9km)
- Batarhoumbou (15.9km)
- Renmar (17.7km)
- Lésarmalras (17.7km)
- Loua (19.5km)
- Tenmial (20.1km)
- Lavalsal (20.1km)
- Wounaout (20.1km)
- Batarlilip (20.1km)
- Wowo (21km)
- Invanou (21.9km)
- Léronron (21.9km)
- Matanvat (24.3km)
- Tentaréssak (24.3km)
- Oroni (24.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (15.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- North Cape (21km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (14km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Wowo (21km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Léhourou (11.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vao (17.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Venapougoï
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (130km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.