Traveling Luck for Rivière de Wowo, (NH10), Vanuatu
Where is Riviere de Wowo?What's around Riviere de Wowo?
Wikipedia near Riviere de Wowo
Where to stay near Rivière de Wowo
The timezone in Riviere de Wowo is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.9000°, Longitude. 167.2000°
Loading map of Rivière de Wowo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rivière de Wowo, in (NH10), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Renmar (0km)
- Lésarmalras (0km)
- Léronron (4.9km)
- Invanou (4.9km)
- Wowo (5km)
- Lampétiar (10.9km)
- Alavas (10.9km)
- Sonrha (10.9km)
- Tentaréssoup (10.9km)
- Tentaréssak (14km)
- Matanvat (14km)
- Anap (14.6km)
- Potovrou (15.4km)
- Tenmial (15.8km)
- Tenmérer (19.4km)
- Oroni (25.6km)
- Pépéksal (25.6km)
- Tamlilip (27km)
- Batarhoumbou (27km)
- Lamniat (29.6km)
- Wall (30.6km)
- Batarlilip (33.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Passage Houlé (15.4km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Kobou (24.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tolamp Reef (34.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vao (29.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Baie de la Maloua (30.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- North Cape (5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bougainville Strait (22.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Pasco Bank (22.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rivière de Wowo
Santo pekoa international, Santo, Vanuatu (119.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.