Traveling Luck for Big Bay, (NH09), Vanuatu
Where is Big Bay?What's around Big Bay?
Wikipedia near Big Bay
Where to stay near Big Bay
Also known as Baie Drummond, Grande de Baie
The timezone in Big Bay is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.6833333°, Longitude. 168.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Bay, in (NH09), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Lacs Emao (29.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Épi (10.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rowa (11.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Alombéï (32.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Épi )) (32.1km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Les Charmettes (34.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Mont Niter (15.7km)