Traveling Luck for Les Charmettes, (NH09), Vanuatu
Where is Les Charmettes?What's around Les Charmettes?
Wikipedia near Les Charmettes
Where to stay near Les Charmettes
The timezone in Les Charmettes is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.6667°, Longitude. 168.1333°
Satellite map around Les Charmettes
Loading map of Les Charmettes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Les Charmettes, in (NH09), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bonkowia (0km)
- Yapana (10.2km)
- Ringdove (11.3km)
- Membrémo (11.3km)
- Fisina (11.3km)
- Wélawéa (16.1km)
- Yémamoso (16.1km)
- Bouroumba (16.1km)
- Ngalovasoro (20.4km)
- Ngalavasorou (21km)
- Pourké (21km)
- Lowékéwou (22.7km)
- Tavio (24.6km)
- Nouvi (25.2km)
- Nikaoura (25.2km)
- Maé-Moraé (26.1km)
- Bouté-Bouté (26.1km)
- Lamarou (27.4km)
- Moriou (28.4km)
- Mapouna (28.4km)
- Nivénou (29km)
- Païa (32.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Malakoubry (16.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lamen (25.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Alombéï (27.4km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Les Charmettes (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cap Foreland (11.4km)