Traveling Luck for Makongo, (NH09), Vanuatu
Where is Makongo?What's around Makongo?
Wikipedia near Makongo
Where to stay near Makongo
The timezone in Makongo is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. -16.7000°, Longitude. 168.2500°
Satellite map around Makongo
Loading map of Makongo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Makongo, in (NH09), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Lacs Emao (25.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Épi (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rowa (9.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Lowa (16.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Alombéï (29.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Épi )) (29.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Mont Niter (14.8km)