Traveling Luck for Wiali, (NH09), Vanuatu
Where is Wiali?What's around Wiali?
Wikipedia near Wiali
Where to stay near Wiali
The timezone in Wiali is Pacific/Efate
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.699999999999999°, Longitude. 168.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wiali, in (NH09), Vanuatu
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Lacs Emao (25.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Épi (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rowa (9.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Lowa (16.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Alombéï (29.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Épi )) (29.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Mont Niter (14.8km)