Traveling Luck for Faleono, Vava‘u, Tonga
Where is Faleono?What's around Faleono?
Wikipedia near Faleono
Where to stay near Faleono
The timezone in Faleono is Pacific/Tongatapu
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -18.6333°, Longitude. -173.9500°
Loading map of Faleono and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Faleono, in Vava‘u, Tonga
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hala Ngutunguta (18.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vava`u Group (18.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Vava`u (18.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Talau (16.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Paepae (14.8km)
Airports close to Faleono
Vavau international(VAV), Vava'u, Tonga (15.9km)