Traveling Luck for Utui, Vava‘u, Tonga
Where is Utui?What's around Utui?
Wikipedia near Utui
Where to stay near Utui
The timezone in Utui is Pacific/Tongatapu
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.6333°, Longitude. -173.9667°
Satellite map around Utui
Loading map of Utui and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Utui, in Vava‘u, Tonga
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Utui
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hala Ngutunguta (14.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vava`u Group (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Vava`u (14.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Talau (11.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Paepae (11.9km)
Airports close to Utui
Vavau international(VAV), Vava'u, Tonga (15.5km)