Traveling Luck for Keviani, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands
Where is Keviani?What's around Keviani?
Wikipedia near Keviani
Where to stay near Keviani
The timezone in Keviani is Pacific/Guadalcanal
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. -8.2833°, Longitude. 157.1167°
Loading map of Keviani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keviani, in Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Patarekutu Island (4.2km)
- Samarai Island (4.2km)
- Sipusai Island (4.3km)
- Nainuha Island (4.3km)
- Kambomola Island (4.3km)
- Nusa Tungu (4.3km)
- Onduali Island (4.3km)
- Manduluru Nomana Island (4.3km)
- Manduluru Hite Island (4.3km)
- Nusa Ukete (6km)
- Nusa Lokete (6km)
- Vatua Island (6km)
- Kauvi Island (6km)
- Marakumbo Island (8.5km)
- Pakepake Island (8.5km)
- Repi Island (8.5km)
- Nusa Siri (8.5km)
- Ndurumena Island (8.5km)
- Kalala Nomana Island (9.5km)
- Pakopako Island (9.5km)
- Nusa Kalala Hite (9.5km)
- Vetenge Island (9.5km)
- Vonavona Island (12km)
- Kundu Hite Island (12km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sagharutani Reef (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Kolomateana (8.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Konggu Seni (9.5km)