Traveling Luck for Benaule Number 2, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Benaule Number 2?What's around Benaule Number 2?
Wikipedia near Benaule Number 2
Where to stay near Benaule Number 2
The timezone in Benaule Number 2 is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. -5.5000°, Longitude. 150.3500°
Loading map of Benaule Number 2 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Benaule Number 2, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalavu Creek (0km)
- Kiki Creek (4km)
- Taipipi Creek (5.7km)
- Wali Creek (5.7km)
- Walkesi Creek (5.7km)
- Ko River (9km)
- Gavuvu River (11.4km)
- Moaiaki Creek (12.8km)
- Nanukeke Creek (22.9km)
- Lovo River (22.9km)
- Ganuka River (25.9km)
- Salope Creek (28.6km)
- Golo River (29.1km)
- Dagi River (30.8km)
- Kukupi Creek (32.6km)
- Hou River (32.6km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (17.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Buvasi (24.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (29.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (28.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oto (12.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (24.3km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (11.4km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Mululus (20.2km)