Traveling Luck for Buluma Sawmill, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Buluma Sawmill?What's around Buluma Sawmill?
Wikipedia near Buluma Sawmill
Where to stay near Buluma Sawmill
The timezone in Buluma Sawmill is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.5333°, Longitude. 150.3167°
Satellite map around Buluma Sawmill
Loading map of Buluma Sawmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buluma Sawmill, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ko River (4km)
- Wali Creek (5.7km)
- Moaiaki Creek (5.7km)
- Dalavu Creek (11.4km)
- Lovo River (11.4km)
- Nanukeke Creek (11.4km)
- Walkesi Creek (12.8km)
- Kiki Creek (14.6km)
- Ganuka River (14.6km)
- Taipipi Creek (17.1km)
- Dagi River (20.6km)
- Kukupi Creek (21.8km)
- Gavuvu River (22.9km)
- Salope Creek (23.6km)
- Dakiamaia Creek (23.6km)
- Vuveni Creek (24.6km)
- Lamegi River (29.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Dagi School (27.1km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Buvasi (18.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oto (21.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Henderson Bridge (25.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (16.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (18.1km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (0km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Mululus (21.8km)