Traveling Luck for Dalavu Creek, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Dalavu Creek?What's around Dalavu Creek?
Wikipedia near Dalavu Creek
Where to stay near Dalavu Creek
The timezone in Dalavu Creek is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.5°, Longitude. 150.34999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dalavu Creek, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalavu Creek (0km)
- Kiki Creek (4km)
- Taipipi Creek (5.7km)
- Wali Creek (5.7km)
- Walkesi Creek (5.7km)
- Ko River (9km)
- Gavuvu River (11.4km)
- Moaiaki Creek (12.8km)
- Nanukeke Creek (22.9km)
- Lovo River (22.9km)
- Ganuka River (25.9km)
- Salope Creek (28.6km)
- Golo River (29.1km)
- Dagi River (30.8km)
- Kukupi Creek (32.6km)
- Hou River (32.6km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (17.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Buvasi (24.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (29.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (28.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oto (12.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (24.3km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (11.4km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Mululus (20.2km)