Traveling Luck for Fish Reef, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Fish Reef?What's around Fish Reef?
Wikipedia near Fish Reef
Where to stay near Fish Reef
The timezone in Fish Reef is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. -5.5°, Longitude. 150.2666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fish Reef, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ko River (12.8km)
- Dagi River (14.6km)
- Ganuka River (16.2km)
- Nanukeke Creek (16.7km)
- Lovo River (16.7km)
- Wali Creek (16.7km)
- Vuveni Creek (17.1km)
- Moaiaki Creek (20.2km)
- Dalavu Creek (20.2km)
- Kiki Creek (20.6km)
- Dakiamaia Creek (21.8km)
- Taipipi Creek (24.6km)
- Walkesi Creek (24.6km)
- Lamegi River (27.1km)
- Kukupi Creek (28.6km)
- Gavuvu River (29.4km)
- Takarapi Creek (30.8km)
- Porlip Creek (33.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (14.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oto (32.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Gigo Point (33.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Henderson Bridge (25.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (28.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (4km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (14.6km)