Traveling Luck for Gavuvu, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Gavuvu?What's around Gavuvu?
Wikipedia near Gavuvu
Where to stay near Gavuvu
The timezone in Gavuvu is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. -5.4667°, Longitude. 150.5333°
Satellite map around Gavuvu
Loading map of Gavuvu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gavuvu, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavuvu (0km)
- Gulei (5.7km)
- Kerapi (8.1km)
- Rikau (9km)
- Podu (9km)
- Makasili (9km)
- Kavutu (14.6km)
- Gavuvu (14.6km)
- Galilo (14.6km)
- Rapuri (17.1km)
- Vavua (17.1km)
- Kololo (18.1km)
- Koimumu (20.2km)
- Valoka (21.8km)
- Gavaiva (21.8km)
- Siki (24.6km)
- Vovosi (25.6km)
- Porapora (25.6km)
- Waisisi (27.1km)
- Kasia (28.6km)
- Lavilelo (28.6km)
- Galoale (29.4km)
- Hoskins (32.6km)
- Kwalakesi (36.6km)
- Gavuvu (36.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malalia Mission (0km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pyramid Mountain (38.3km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (16.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wulai Island (27km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (18.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (38.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Commodore Bay (33.3km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Kapberg (8.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (5.7km)