Traveling Luck for Gavuvu, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Gavuvu?What's around Gavuvu?
Wikipedia near Gavuvu
Where to stay near Gavuvu
The timezone in Gavuvu is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.4833333°, Longitude. 150.3833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gavuvu, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavuvu (0km)
- Kwalakesi (0km)
- Lavilelo (8.1km)
- Hoskins (9km)
- Benaule Number 2 (9km)
- Kasia (11.4km)
- Siki (12.1km)
- Galoale (14.6km)
- Benaule (14.6km)
- Waisisi (14.6km)
- Porapora (17.1km)
- Vovosi (17.1km)
- Valoka (20.2km)
- Gavaiva (20.2km)
- Buluma (20.2km)
- Kololo (23.6km)
- Mai (25.9km)
- Kavutu (27.1km)
- Podu (28.3km)
- Rikau (28.3km)
- Gulei (32.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kavui Settlement Block (31.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Moramora Vocational School (29.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (25.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Buvasi (29.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (20.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (20.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (8.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (32.6km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (20.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (33.3km)