Traveling Luck for Kasia, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Kasia?What's around Kasia?
Wikipedia near Kasia
Where to stay near Kasia
Also known as Kassia
The timezone in Kasia is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. -5.4500000000000002°, Longitude. 150.41666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kasia, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kasia (0km)
- Galoale (4km)
- Hoskins (4km)
- Vovosi (5.7km)
- Porapora (5.7km)
- Lavilelo (8.1km)
- Siki (9km)
- Valoka (9km)
- Gavaiva (9km)
- Kwalakesi (11.4km)
- Gavuvu (11.4km)
- Kololo (12.8km)
- Waisisi (16.6km)
- Kavutu (16.7km)
- Benaule Number 2 (20.2km)
- Podu (21.8km)
- Rikau (21.8km)
- Gulei (25.6km)
- Benaule (25.9km)
- Gavuvu (28.6km)
- Buluma (31.6km)
- Kerapi (36.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malalia Mission (28.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Moramora Vocational School (20.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wulai Island (25.8km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (12.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (17.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (18.1km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (31.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (24.2km)