Traveling Luck for Kauptimete, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Kauptimete?What's around Kauptimete?
Where to stay near Kauptimete
The timezone in Kauptimete is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -6.1833333000000001°, Longitude. 148.93333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kauptimete, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Amalut Point (29.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Arawe Islands (26.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Merkus (24.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Hart Reef (46.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Arawe Harbour (24.9km)