Traveling Luck for Kumbun Passage, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Kumbun Passage?What's around Kumbun Passage?
Where to stay near Kumbun Passage
The timezone in Kumbun Passage is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. -6.15°, Longitude. 149.0166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kumbun Passage, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Arawe Islands (12.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Merkus (5.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Arawe Harbour (5.8km)